THE CORE MC respects the privacy of our visitors and is committed to preserving your online safety when visiting or communicating with our website.
Data can be collected and processed when using our website. The following is a list of ways in which we may perform these actions:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used are collected. The following is included but not limited to:
- location data
- traffic data
- any other communication information
- Any forms you completed on our site allows us to collect data such as registering for information or when you complete a payment.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Any information collected is aggregrated and cannot be personalised. It is statistical data about our visitors and how they have used our site. No personal details will be shared.
We may assemble information about your common internet use with a cookie file. When used, the cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie is stored on the hard drive, with transferred information. The data sought by the cookie helps us improve the functionality of our website.
Your browser has the ability to decline cookies. This is done by setting your browser options to decline all cookies. Note: if you do decline the download of cookies, some aspects of our site may not work or allow you access.
Our use of your information
The following list contains how we might use your data:
- Changes or improvements made to the site can warrant use of your information with regard to notification of such changes.
- THE CORE MC will contact you only if consent has been provided by you at any time, based on information we have collected.
- Any new member can only be contacted by THE CORE MC if consent has been provided via our site.
- None of the information collected about you will offer identifiable characteristics. THE CORE MC will not reveal who you are, only mathematical information about our visitors is collected.
Personal data storage
- Information THE CORE MC is provided with will be stored on secure servers. Transaction data is encrypted for your safety.
- You should understand data via online transmission is not completely secure. THE CORE MC cannot guarantee full protection and security data, only that we take all reasonable steps to protect information sent to us electronically. Transmission of any data by you is at your own
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For registered users on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
- Registered users will be given access to sections of our site that require a password. You are responsible for the safety and confidentiality of your password.
- At times THE CORE MC may disclose personal information to persons in our club fulfilling administrative roles relating to our website.
- Third Party disclosure may occur for the following reasons:
- At any time when we are legally required to, we may disclose information about you and your visits to our site.
- To prevent fraud and help in fraud protection, we may disclose information.
Third party links
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.